Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Going a-journey


The IKEA SY and I are going on a road trip! Over to Ft. Myers to visit with my girl, her wonderful companion, and my two little grandkitties. She is home for a few days, so we plan to do some fitting and catch up on things.

What a wonderful polka dot tote for my sewing machine. It's the Reisenthel soft-sided market tote from the Container Store. Gifted by my sweet sister so that I could bring home the amazing ceramic bird she gave me, done by an artist in Charlotte, NC. I am so in love with Mr. Bird.


I'm taking my daughter two maxi dresses and a blouse muslin for fitting! The maxi's are for her 'girl friend' cruise later this month. And the blouse is for suits. The blouse muslin is out of several different prints, won't be wearable - but this pattern is so funky, as I found out on mine, for sure I need the muslin :-)

McCalls 6073
 
  
McCalls 5893
 
And one more muslin, almost forgot! The corset from her Halloween costume...BIG party at their house for Halloween, super decorations, best treats!

Butterick 3906
 
Back the end of the week - hope you have a nice one! Coco

4 comments:

  1. I think my 1806 lays strangely- i can't put my finger on it, but it's pulling to the back or something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun! I love M5893, which can be found on my blog and at PR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! just got back, so nice to visit with her, and she loves her dresses - I came home with plans for more :-) Love sewing for her. Her cruise is next wkend, so she and the girls will do some pics for a blog post with her dresses!

      Delete

I love it that you came by...and thank you for your comments! Coco